- What is this ? This dashboard provides a consolidated view of common technical indicators for multiple undervalued businesses.
- How does it help me in my research for great investments? Rather than check dozens of individual financial graphs, use the dashboard to quickly scan a set of stocks to see where the momentum is!
- What does it tell me? The color of each cell is determined by 3 technical indicators:
a) the 10-day simple moving average,
b) the MACD(17,8,9), and
c) a fast stochastic indicator.
When all 3 techncial indicators are positive, the cell is colored green indicating upward pressure in the price.
When all 3 indicators are showing downward pressure, the cells are red.
Anything in between is considered a mixed signal indicated by "msig".
Just click on any cell to get the detailed financial graph preloaded with these technical indicators.
- Should I make buy and sell decisions based on this information?Absolutely not!
This should be used as just one tool in your research arsenal.
1. Stocks that meet the Buffet criteria
(Return on equity over 10%, Current ratio over 1.5, Debt/Equity under 0.5%, Price/Book under 3)
Generated on : 2017-02-20 04:31:00
Generated on : 2017-02-20 04:32:18
2. A few additional micro-cap stocks with value growth potential Richard James is tracking.
Generated on : 2017-02-20 04:31:12
3. Stock market index funds.